Ausdrill Group Procurement contributes to our overall company position through strategic sourcing and inventory management using our Procure-To-Pay process and contract systems.
Ausdrill Limited will only deal with approved Suppliers who have accepted the Standard Terms and Conditions AND quoted a valid Ausdrill Limited Purchase Order number on their Invoice.
Becoming a Supplier
When sourcing high quality goods and services we value companies with the following qualities:
- Excellent safety record
- Cost efficiency
- Financial viability
- Competitive pricing
- Customer focus
- Innovative business solutions
To register as a potential supplier forward your company details products or services on offer to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Companies must be willing to adhere to the Ausdrill Group procurement principles and operate under our specific trading terms and conditions.
Ausdrill Procurement Procedures outline:
- The role of the Procurement function within the Ausdrill Group and the way we want to operate;
- The expectations and commitments between Procurement and its internal customers;
- The expectations between Procurement and suppliers; and
- Ausdrill's expectations of its own employees and contractors.
Ausdrill Procurement Procedures cover the full scope of the procurement cycle including:
- obtaining global and local sources of supply and initiating requests for goods and services;
- obtaining quotations covering price and availability from suppliers;
- placing orders for goods or services;
- receiving and accepting the goods and services; and
- authoring payments to suppliers.
Ausdrill Procurement Procedures have been written to ensure that all procurement related activities are conducted with transparency and are understood by all key stakeholders. This document complements the internal Ausdrill Group Procurement policies and guidelines.
Ausdrill Procurement Procedures are intended to have broad application across all of the Ausdrill Group and apply to the Procurement function as well as individual businesses in the acquisition of goods and/or services.